Colliers InternationalTriggered CRM Development and Email Marketing
The Internet marketing department asked us for recommendations on how to increase the number of sales without placing an additional burden on the sales department and employees.
Current sales and customer funnel were carried out in Bitrix24 CRM system
After studying the business processes of the company, we came to the decision to implement a system of triggered Internet marketing, the main points for which were:
1. Implement a scheme of interaction with customers at each stage of the funnel
2. Design emails to deal with objections and upsells
3. Create email designs for different segments: corporate, sales, product, and so on
4. Think over the cycles of sending messages to clients
Create a funnel diagram
It contains all the stages of interaction with customers. Letters have been prepared for all typical customer objections in order to propose a different solution to the problem. At the stages after the purchase – chains of additional sales are created to increase profitability from each transaction.
As a result of the project, the workload of managers for typical tasks for clients decreased by 10%, efficiency increased by 17%, and profitability per department employee increased by 8.7%
After the project was delivered, for the future management of the smart trigger funnel, we developed instructions and documentation for the operation of the entire implemented system, so that the marketing department could independently make changes, and sales managers were aware of what automatic activities go with customers from CRM.
Development of email letters
Corporate Letters for Colliers
When developing letters, we were guided by the basic rules for corporate letters:
1.Standardized company design rules and color scheme
2. Openness of the company and respectful references in texts
3. The ability to track the indicators of reactions to emails: open rates, clicks on buttons and links.